Despite an influx of hundreds of new brands in the e-cigarette business, Vape Holdings is uniquely positioned to succeed within this emerging market on account of its research and team.
Vape Holdings goals for e-cigarettes include:
1) Develop four distinct brands which speak to different, targeted demographics.
2) Partner with existing brands to expand product mix and sales capabilities.
3) Create direct marketing programs for high-margin sales of developed products and brands.
4) Establish wholesale sales channels through in-house B2B sales teams.
5) Align with proven, value-added resellers which already sell into retail chains.
6) Seek “white-label” or co-branding relationships which leverage advertising efforts.
In order to succeed in this fragmented marketplace, especially considering the entry of “big tobacco” and their associated marketing budgets, Vape Holdings has teamed up with two marketing powerhouses in order to improve ROI on marketing investments moving forward.
Media Powers (www.MediaPowers.com) produces quantifiable results, meaning advertising dollars can be tracked to the revenue they generate. When Vape Holdings implements advertising programs, Media Powers is expected to help identify and improve return on investment — ensuring gradual increase in sales and market share for any brands which are developed and introduced.
Vape Holdings’ research indicates that, although a large base of brands exists within the e-cigarette markets — consistent, efficient branding does not. There appear to be only a small handful of efficient brands in this space. With sales figures expected to eclipse $2 billion USD in 2013, the company believes that opportunities abound in this market.
In order to achieve strong brands, Vape Holdings has enlisted the assistance of the award-winning branding experts at HOOK (www.HookUSA.com). A former Ad Age Award Winner for Southeast Agency of the Year — HOOK is expected to help Vape Holdings brands stand out amidst a clutter of competition.